Monday, September 20, 2010

Kaylin and Abby...

Just some pics. from over the weekend...

Its tradition to get a b-day pic of Kaylin and Abby... they love each other so much! Heres last years blog post about them, September Birthday Buddies I love looking back through the years.

Brian and I at Abby's little b-day party at the park on Saturday before we took Kay out on her b-day dinner and a movie date... I love this man so much :)

I love this pic Kay took of my sisters rugrats...
I love these kids like my own!

Here we are at the movies... seen Easy A, it was cute.
Kay picked O'Charlies for dinner

More pics from week on my shoot me post tomorrow :)

4 comments:

  1. Happiest of Birthdays to both girls! I have to tell you again how nice it is to see a couple still so in love. My man and I will celebrate our 15 year anniversary soon and I love him more every single day. He's my best friend and it seems like marriages such as that are very hard to come by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You The Goodwife :)

    I agree theres not many marriages like "ours"... its nice to see other people like us too. Sometimes we feel like we are the weird ones, lol. We just get along so great, we love just being with each other, we are each others bestest friends too. We really were made for each other... God had a plan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post..love the pics! The kiddos are sooo cute in that pic. Love the couple shot, ya'll look so happy. And did u color your hair? Looks good! I like mine dark.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank You So Much Trish... why yes I did color my hair, gotta cover the gray, lol. Its a brown/black color, kind of darker than I like it but thats fine. It was time for a change :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for takin the time to visit and comment on my blog, I hope you stop by again.