Thursday, September 9, 2010

Hiking... Shoot Me week 30 /52

Brian, Kay and I went on a 1 1/2 hour hike after dinner the other evening... the boys all wanted to stay home. We had a nice time hiking, talking and BEING SILLY




Us being SILLY :)



Just living is not enough. One must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower.
Hans Christian Andersen

***Shoot Me! It's time to stop hiding behind that camera of yours. Your family is missing you in the picture. So it's time to post a picture of YOU (yes, you) every Thursday with your child, your spouse, your friend, your dog, or even by yourself. Just get in the picture, you'll be glad you did! And just jump in now with 1 of 52, you can do it!

14 comments:

  1. I love the scenery there.. the pics are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics....Love the deer pic! How nice to just walk up on one like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pictures are so inviting. I bet ya'll go back soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos of being in sync with nature. Love the quote.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos Jen! I like the little stone building. I used to love hicks, now I'm glad to get out for a mile walk, and thats stretching it:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful pictures. Looks like a very nice time.

    Carrie-Life in the Slow Lane

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Everyone... we do hike there whenever we can, its so nice and a really good hike for getting some exercise in.

    ReplyDelete
  8. aww its been ages since I did hiking! look like you guys really have so much fun!

    u may view mine too here

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I love the scenery. It looks gorgeous. (I also love the Hans Christen Andersen saying...beautiful!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. How fun! An absolutely beautiful place to hike!

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow! that is fun! i always wanted to try hiking! ^^,
    thanks for dropping by and commenting on my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for takin the time to visit and comment on my blog, I hope you stop by again.