Happy Birthday Kaylin. I cant believe how fast the years have passed by, it seems just like yesterday we were bringing you home from the hospital... Now your a beautiful, sweet young lady with your whole life in front of you, enjoy it to the fullest. You have taught me so much as a mother. I am very proud of you. I'm proud of the young lady you have become. I'm also proud that I can say not only are you my daughter but your also my friend. I'm glad we have the relationship we have, that we can hang out and talk to each other.
Live, Laugh, Love
A daughter is a little girl who grows up to be a friend.
Live, Laugh, Love
A daughter is a little girl who grows up to be a friend.


Happy Birthday to your beautiful daughter! Sweet 16!
ReplyDeleteThank You Nina :)
ReplyDeleteShe takes such great pictures...love the one by the haybale! Cute..hope she had a happy day ; )
ReplyDeleteThank You Trish... I like that pic. too. We are taking her out for her Birthday Date Night this Saturday (dinner and movie).
ReplyDelete