Thursday, September 30, 2010

Sunday at mommas, Shoot me 33/52

This weeks shoot me pics. are about last Sunday when we went to my mommas for a visit...

Here I am taking it easy out under their shade tree crocheting...
and thats Lady one of their dogs. Shes a good girl and loves to play ball.

I love this pic. I'm trying not to crack up at Brian who is recording a greeting message on my mommas voice mail on her cell phone.

Here he is saying...
Hello, Helloo, Hellooo. Oh Sorry Were Not Home Leave A Message.

There Was A Beautiful Sunset That Night.


***Shoot Me! It's time to stop hiding behind that camera of yours. Your family is missing you in the picture. So it's time to post a picture of YOU (yes, you) every Thursday with your child, your spouse, your friend, your dog, or even by yourself. Just get in the picture, you'll be glad you did! And just jump in now with 1 of 52, you can do it!

9 comments:

  1. Great pics. looks like your having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a beautiful lady! :) When I had a cell phone, several years ago, I don't have one now, but when I did, I loved to put greetings like that on it. It was so funny to hear people start talking to you and then figure out it was a recording!

    I know that tberry does just shoot me too.......perhaps I should join in. Although I think I'd rather wait until I've lost some more weight! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Jan... Always have a good time just hangin out with family.

    Awww Thank you The Goodwife. You should do the Shoot Me pics. its fun... Hey, I weigh the most I've ever been besides being pregnant. I'm trying to have the attitude This is me right now at this moment and I'm gonna be happy with it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl I LOVE that hair color on you. Its about that time for me again too. Great shots!

    Goodwife you should join in...Jenn and I started at the same time...but I got way behind on blogging..so I just started where I left off. Its fun, come on ; )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely photos of you Jenn!

    I so much love the sunsets. So glorious.

    Arlene
    http://sunshineleneforlife.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank You Trish

    I love sunset pics too Sunshinelene

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think the best part of doing this is learning to love the person our friends and family love each and every day. Just because we don't see ourselves the way the camera does we get really hard on ourselves, yet they love us how we really are because that is who they see every day! Anyway, looks like you had a great time at your momma's house and the sunset was icing on the cake!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Erin and I agree with you. Most of the time we are too hard on our selves.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great photos! Love the sunset pics! I have a yellow lab named Cooper, but he is much too lazy to play ball!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for takin the time to visit and comment on my blog, I hope you stop by again.