Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Crochet W.I.P. Wednesday...


...Items I've started and finished this week...


This is my black beanie I wear all the time... over the weekend I decided to make me a cute purplish skinny funky chunky scarf and flower to match. I think I'm going to take a my scrap yarn and make bunch of flowers.


I really like this style dish rag. I like the texture, does a good job washin dishes.
(the style is just a single crochet back loop)

* I'm sittin here in the kitchen watchin the wildbirds at my feeders, tryin not to grab the camera everytime I see a pretty one, lol. I do have alot of bird pics. I'm gonna post on my other blog... Our Little Farm. We have another snow day today. Teenagers are still asleep, I've already fed/watered all animals, loaded and started the dishwasher, need to start laundry, Dylan has a friend over and I know they are gonna be outside playin in the snow. Think I'm gonna make us some caramel corn. Dinner is gonna be Zesty Vegetable Soup (made this soup acouple weeks ago and we loved it) and hm bread. I'll be crochetin later, got an order to start.

Have a great snow day and stay warm :)

7 comments:

  1. They are all very pretty but i LOVE the red and black!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your crochet! My mom actually taught me to crochet a couple weeks ago, but I'm not very good. I can knit so much faster, but I think once I got proficient at crochet it's probably faster.

    Enjoy having the kids home and enjoy that caramel corn!

    ps, I know I need mental help, but dishes just don't seem so bad with a homemade rag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You TJF: had a mom order the red/black scarf to wear for her girls softball season.

    Thank You The Goodwife: Good luck with your crochet. I've never even tried to knit, just taught myself to crochet, it looked easier to me?

    "ps, I know I need mental help, but dishes just don't seem so bad with a homemade rag!"
    I so agree with ya on this one, lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the red/black scarf! I just finished an afghan for my granddaughter and have some extra yarn..thinking about making some dish rags today! Once I get started crocheting, I don't want to stop so I have to keep finding new projects! Next will be the scarf! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank You... and your welcome. Happy Crochetin. I know what you mean I'm addicted and always workin on something. If not I feel like somethings missin, lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for takin the time to visit and comment on my blog, I hope you stop by again.