Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year



"True friends are never apart, maybe in distance, but not in heart"

Playin Bop-it and Twister
and ya know I gotta post a New Years pic. of my baby and me.


“Another fresh new year is here . . .
Another year to live!
To banish worry, doubt, and fear,
To love and laugh and give!

This bright new year is given me
To live each day with zest . . .
To daily grow and try to be
My highest and my best!

I have the opportunity
Once more to right some wrongs,
To pray for peace, to plant a tree,
And sing more joyful songs!”
William Arthur

5 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Jen!! i love your saying in the first pic.. its SO true... if more people would figure it out they would be so much better off! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You TJF... yes they would be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year girlie! Looks like you had a blast! I'm happy to say that as usual we were in bed at 9:00 pm.........LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you can stay up late. I guess with the energy from everyone it helps out a litte. Your piggie is not a baby anymore. That belly must of been full. Ya'll are too cute. Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL... Thanks Guys. I cant believe I stayed up either, I'm use to going to bed between 9-10, I was tired, think I went to bed around 1:30-2:00 and got up around 7:00.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for takin the time to visit and comment on my blog, I hope you stop by again.