Walked around the yard and took these snow pictures this mornin...
We didnt get much more snow after the last picture I posted on yesterdays blog. Teenagers are home again today. I've got Taco Soup already in the crock pot for dinner tonight, gotta do some house chores then I'm gonna crochet the rest of the day and we are watchin a movie tonight, The Book Of Eli... I've heard its good.
We didnt get much more snow after the last picture I posted on yesterdays blog. Teenagers are home again today. I've got Taco Soup already in the crock pot for dinner tonight, gotta do some house chores then I'm gonna crochet the rest of the day and we are watchin a movie tonight, The Book Of Eli... I've heard its good.
Dont forget to visit... Our Little Farm
Beautiful pics! We got around 6 inches of snow and are spose to get another inch tonight. I'm knitting all day today as well. Working on my first pair of socks.
ReplyDeleteThanks Goodwife. I really hope we dont get anymore snow, its nice and sunny right now. Good luck on your first pair of socks, cant wait to see them :)
ReplyDelete