No its not a new recipe, lol. Its a fun card game...
We bought this game some years go along with 2 other card games for the kids at Christmas, we've playied them alot through the years. Dylan and I decided to play the other night after dinner. Click here to learn more about Slamwich***Shoot Me! It's time to stop hiding behind that camera of yours. Your family is missing you in the picture. So it's time to post a picture of YOU (yes, you) every Thursday with your child, your spouse, your friend, your dog, or even by yourself. Just get in the picture, you'll be glad you did! And just jump in now with 1 of 52, you can do it!
***Dont forget to stop in at Our Little Farm to see whats going on with the barnyard animals***

Cool game. Nice photos of you and Dylan.
ReplyDeleteThose are really good pictures!!
ReplyDeleteCarrie-Life in the Slow Lane
Isn't it nice to hang out with your kiddo? The Youngun and I like to play games too but it seems like we always wind up playing Sorry. It's fun! I'm going to check out Slamwich.
ReplyDeleteLooks like it's kinda like SlapJack only better!
ReplyDeleteThanks Everyone...
ReplyDeleteGoodwife: Yes it is. We play sorry too. Slamwich is a fun game once you learn the craziness of it, ya gotta to remember when to slap, what to slap, what a double decker is, a slamwich and to yell stop thief, lol. I think you and your daughter would have fun playin it. Another great card game for the family is called SWAP. Check it out.
So nice to have time with your son...he is a cutie. Great photo of the two of you!
ReplyDeleteYou are so pretty! It is so good that you play family games with your kids. Mine too enjoy that quality time together. I'm pretty sure we have played Slamwich. Do you have Apples to Apples? That is a fun game too!
ReplyDeleteThank You Jan.
ReplyDeleteThank You Church lady, we do not have apples to apples but we have played it at a friends house acouple years ago :)
Thanks for the tips Jennifer, I'm going to check it out too!
ReplyDeleteMy youngest thats Dylans age was just talkin bout that game the other day...He played it at school one day on a fun day, I mentioned that I would pick it up..thanks for the reminder ; )
ReplyDeleteLove the pics too....Dont think I've told ya b4, but your are an awesome mom!
Awww Thanks So Much Trisha, that makes me smile really big this mornin! Ya'll are gonna have fun playin this game, my son is fast & loud when we play and I laugh at him the whole time!
ReplyDeleteGreat picture of you and Dylan having fun together.
ReplyDeleteThank You Tracy.
ReplyDelete