Monday, January 3, 2011

Wildberry Crunch Coffee Cake

Got this recipe over at The Goodwifes blog, Thickin' and Thinnin' at Goodwife Farm she made Blueberry Crunch Coffee Cake I dont have any blueberries but I have lots of wildberries I picked and froze from our yard last summer :)




Hey The Goodwife... The Family Loved it.
Thanks for postin the RECIPE, Its A Keeper.
I got some frozen wild cherries, I'm gonna try them next!

5 comments:

  1. Yaaay! So glad you all liked it. It's for sure yummy and I'll bet so good with cherries!

    ReplyDelete
  2. and its a pretty cake too, I'm gonna have to make it next time my Mommas here or the next family get together, shes likes coffee cake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hEY I'm gonna make this today ya'll. I didnt think about using blackberries. I just dug some outta the freezer. I dont have a springform pan but I'll manage without one I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Trisha I bet you could use a bundt pan, I thought about usin one yesterday but went with the springform.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for takin the time to visit and comment on my blog, I hope you stop by again.