As I look around I see a cozy home,
a loving husband, awesome healthy kids and
I think to myself how lucky & blessed am I...
a loving husband, awesome healthy kids and
I think to myself how lucky & blessed am I...

~The Blooper Pictures~~Your children only get one childhood. Make the best of it for them. Help them laugh and love. Give them awesome memories that they can share with the world.
~Being a good parent requires knowing when to push & when to back off when to help & when to let them make mistakes & then being strong enough to watch them go.
*Shoot Me! It's time to stop hiding behind that camera of yours. Your family is missing you in the picture. So it's time to post a picture of YOU (yes, you) every Thursday with your child, your spouse, your friend, your dog, or even by yourself. Just get in the picture, you'll be glad you did! And just jump in now with 1 of 52, you can do it!
I agree...your family is awesome....these are special times...watching the kids grow up!!!! Great family shot!
ReplyDeleteIt appears to me that you have a loving family, lucky you! BTW, tnx for your lovely comment on my shoot me, post and guess what? I followed your other blog too and already a follower of this blog. have a nice day!...
ReplyDeleteclavs
Beautiful! I'm gonna have to show The Youngun these new pictures, as you know she thinks Blake is HOT! LOL!
ReplyDeletewhat a wonderful family! you are indeed blessed :)
ReplyDeleteFantastic photos!! How awesome to have a wonderfully blessed life!
ReplyDelete