Thursday, March 17, 2011

Me, Husband, Daughter. Shoot Me 5/52

As I've gotten older I learned to cherish everything I have, remember everything I had, and look forward to whats coming, to make lots with all I have...

I'm in love with a man who would if he could give me the world, in love with a man who makes me happy, in love with a man who completes my world.

May you have enough happiness to make you sweet, enough trials to make you strong, enough sorrow to keep you human and enough hope to make you happy.

To see more pics from our Photo Shoot click H-E-R-E.


*Shoot Me! It's time to stop hiding behind that camera of yours. Your family is missing you in the picture. So it's time to post a picture of YOU (yes, you) every Thursday with your child, your spouse, your friend, your dog, or even by yourself. Just get in the picture, you'll be glad you did! And just jump in now with 1 of 52, you can do it!

6 comments:

  1. I love these pics! Hope you are well girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You Secret Mom Thoughts, Marice & the Goodwife :)

    Goodwife: Hope your well too! Dh still on vacation, alot going on in blog world ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome shots of you, your hubby and your daughter!! I went back and saw the rest of your shoot as well. They are all great!!

    I wish my daughter (age 14, soon to be 15) would WANT to spend time with me. But it seems to be a struggle for her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank You Church Lady!!! I do have a close relationship with my daughter but if she had a choice she would be out with friends/boyfriend too... its most of the time she doesnt have that choice. We live out in the country, her boyfriend lives 30 mins. away, neither drive right now so they dont get to hang out much, which is fine with me, I love having Dd16 around. The closest Malls, movies, major stores are 30 mins. to an hour away, so shes cant hang out here either, lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for takin the time to visit and comment on my blog, I hope you stop by again.