Wednesday, March 2, 2011

WIP Wednesday... Crochet By Jen

Stuff I've worked up over the week & stuff I'm still workin on...
Red Heart: Camo Mirage

Workin up a scarf, I love this color!

I put this scarf in the mail on Monday, its for one of my bestfriends, her 35th birthday is March 8. Shhhh its a surprise, I hope she likes it. I love it.

Caron simply soft: Lt Country Blue
Then I started this blanket on Sunday night, I worked on it some Monday & yesterday, its growin, lol. I'm doing 6 single crochet rows with 1 double crochet row.

Red Heart: Bikini
I also started this blanket last week, but ran out of yarn :(

Today I'm gonna make another Pink PS hat. I worked on the Flipper Hat for acouple days but cant get the pattern yet, I'm gonna try again & hopefully it will turn out.

3 comments:

  1. Those are all beautiful! That is some bright yarn, the bikini yarn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That scarf is georgous!! I want to learn to crochet!! Right now I can do basic knitting, eventually I'll learn more and add crocheting!! I know your friend will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both...

    Goodwife: Yes it is, lol. I had bought another skein to finish that bright poncho, but decided to start this blanket with it. So now I need even more, lol.

    Niecey: I learned how to crochet from watchin YouTube. Good Luck :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for takin the time to visit and comment on my blog, I hope you stop by again.