If you dont know by now I have alittle farm... started out in 2009 with chickens, then guineas, then farm cats (one is gonna have kittens any day now), then ducks & then a pot belly pig... I love it. I hatched out 17 chickies last weekend & here I am playin with them...
We eat alot & I sell them to help pay for their feed.
*Shoot Me! It's time to stop hiding behind that camera of yours. Your family is missing you in the picture. So it's time to post a picture of YOU (yes, you) every Thursday with your child, your spouse, your friend, your dog, or even by yourself. Just get in the picture, you'll be glad you did! And just jump in now with 1 of 52, you can do it!


So cute and useful. Nice shot of you and the chick.
ReplyDeleteGreat shot of you with your little chickie...How reawarding to go out to the chicken coope and get fresh eggs!!!
ReplyDeleteThese pictures are so great! Love watching you havin' fun with your critters!
ReplyDeleteI am looking for a chicken house so I could start my own flock. I grew up with chickens and a farm just isn't complete without chickens.
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures!!
Whats your secret to peeling such perfect eggs? With fresh eggs its so much more tedious for me.
ReplyDeleteI have ALWAYS wanted some chickens! I'm not sure if we have enough property to have them legally. YOu are so lucky!
ReplyDeleteThat was really cute. Chicks are so cute. The eggs is good. Mine is up - My Shoot Me
ReplyDeleteThat's an adorable picture with your chickie ^_^ How I wish I'd have a farm like you... I bet you're having fun playing with those animals around you :)
ReplyDeleteVisiting from Shoot Me. Mine's here! ^_^
============================
Mars @ The Life Encounters
Isn't funny how one thing leads to another and another. Your farm fresh eggs make me want to get chickens.
ReplyDelete