Wednesday, March 30, 2011

WIP Wednesday... Crochet By Jen

Heres some colorful magic potholders I've made since last Wednesday... between family life, farm chores, hatchin chicks, gettin 1st duck eggs & waitin for pregnant Piper to go into labor. BTW Piper went into labor last night & has 4 cute lil kittens (blog comin later on Our Little Farm). Oooo what a life, I love it.

I want to talk about the price of my magic potholders. They are 15.00 a set and I feel some people might think that is way to high for potholders but when I break it down I hope they understand its really not. It cost me around 5.00 to make each set, so I make 10.00. I thought about sellin them for 10.00 a set but I just can see only makin 5.00 off em. I put alot of my time into my work & I try my best to make it perfect. I try to be fair on my prices & I think I am.

PS. If you would like to order a magic potholder set just email me for details. I have a special goin on right now til April 30th. 2011.. with each set you order you get a free coordinating dishrag.

2 comments:

  1. Cute potholders, and I don't think your price is too high! They're handmade!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are lovely and I don't think the price is too high. They take time and love to make! Hope you get lots of orders!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for takin the time to visit and comment on my blog, I hope you stop by again.