Thursday, March 31, 2011

Spring Baby Animals... Shoot me 7/52

What a week... baby chickies, kittens & rabbit

She wanted some lovin...
go H-E-R-E to see pics. of her in labor, givin birth & kittens

Happy lil family


Kaylin & her boyfriend saved this lil baby rabbit from Jynx...
he was gettin ready to have it for dinner.

UPDATE ON BABY RABBIT
I released it to the wild... by this link I read, it will do just fine on its own
Good Luck Baby rabbit.


*Shoot Me! It's time to stop hiding behind that camera of yours. Your family is missing you in the picture. So it's time to post a picture of YOU (yes, you) every Thursday with your child, your spouse, your friend, your dog, or even by yourself. Just get in the picture, you'll be glad you did! And just jump in now with 1 of 52, you can do it!

8 comments:

  1. What a busy week! The animals are all so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cat is so sweet to you, nice...
    clavsupclose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I raised a cottontail with an eye dropper and it lived for 3 years. She was smaller than the one you have, but I wish you luck!!! Mommie Kitty looks so sweet!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww, springtime always means babies and you've for sure got some cute ones! It's so funny you posted the baby rabbit. Our neighbor's sister goes to school in KY and she just called me yesterday cuz they'd found a baby rabbit just about that size and wanted to know how to feed it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such cute pics of the animals..good thing they have you to look after them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! You had your hands full... literally. I'm a sucker for baby rabbits. There's nothing cuter. Glad you were able to save her life. What a good mom you are.

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG - they are adorable! You have quite the collection there!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for takin the time to visit and comment on my blog, I hope you stop by again.