

I seriously cant believe Kaylin is already 16 and with a permit now... where have the years gone!?!? My baby girl is a beautiful young woman inside and out. I'm very proud of her and of course love her so much. Heres a post she put on her facebook today...
I'm not that type of girl...I'll tell it like it is..there is no sugar coating it. She sure did say that right! She does not sugar coat it at all, she reminds me of my younger sister Crystal... her way or the high way, lol. I guess its good to be that way and not to let people run you over. Now her Dads gotta practice driving with her, I'm too scared, maybe after acouple of time with Dad I'll let her take me, lol
Congrats on passing such a milestone! The years surely do go by too quickly. Sometimes I wish I could hit the brakes! My Youngun will be 12 and it seems like just yesterday she was a baby!
ReplyDeleteYay...you got a driver on your hands! Cant believe its only 1.5 more yrs b4 ours gets one. Congratulations to her for passing her test!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks guys... its a happy but scary milestone, lol.
ReplyDeleteHow exciting! She's such a beauty!
ReplyDelete