Ok if you know me then you know I HATE to shop of any form, its a chore I cant stand! I need to go to the groceries and I didnt wanna go today so I had to do some thinkin this mornin about what I could fix for dinner tonight with what I have on hand... thank goodness I had 2 containers of cheesy chicken enchilada filling that I froze from the other night. Then I got to lookin in the pantry and seen that I had... some great northern beans, corn, black beans, chicken broth, canned salsa so I decided I could put it all together in the crock pot for a Mexican style white chili and I'll fix some cornbread to go with it. Think I'll make an Apple Crisp too
* I used 2 can of great northern beans, 1 can of corn (drained), 1 can of black beans (drained), 2 cans of chicken broth, couple spoonfuls of our salsa, couple shakes of cumin and 5 cups of cheesy chicken enchilada filling.
* I used 2 can of great northern beans, 1 can of corn (drained), 1 can of black beans (drained), 2 cans of chicken broth, couple spoonfuls of our salsa, couple shakes of cumin and 5 cups of cheesy chicken enchilada filling.
Mmmmm, that looks good girl!
ReplyDeleteThanks... smells good too. Hope it taste as good as it looks :)
ReplyDeleteVery creative thinking girl. I've never had white chilli before. Ya know here in Texas we love our chilli.
ReplyDeleteOh girl white chili is soooo good, atleast I think so, lol. Google you a recipe and try it, its really easy to make. I ♥ Chili too.
ReplyDelete