Sunday, October 10, 2010

Antique Fun Shoppin...

Brian and I went antique shoppin over the weekend in Glendale, Ky. For more info go here www.HistoricGlendale.com Our mission was to find an old clock key, which we did not find the right size. We did come home with 2 clock keys that are the wrong size, a glass milk jug, a couple other old glass bottles, a prom dress, a quart size old mason jar of buttons and wonderful memories... We only made it through 4 shops, we are planning to go back to look through the rest of the stores and maybe have lunch at the The Whistle Stop. Kaylin and Sam went with us, and had some fun...

















We stopped in the Sweet Dreams Ice Cream Parlor & Sweet Shop and I got a 4 small scoop sample bowl. The ice cream is Kentucky made :)

1 comment:

  1. Love shopping for old stuff......Could spend hours in places like that and I have ; )
    Looks like ya had tons of fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for takin the time to visit and comment on my blog, I hope you stop by again.