Thursday, October 28, 2010

Visitin An Old Friend... Shoot me 37 / 52

This weeks shoot me was taken last Wed. while I was visitin an old friend. We were in some middle and high school together... then as usually lost touch after graduation. We got back in contact on myspace, then we turned into facebook junkies... we talk and share just about everyday on fb. Last Wed. was the 1st time I've seen her in years, I'm so glad I went up to visit (and I picked up a surprise while I was there). I'm so glad we are friends, just wish we lived closer (shes about 1-1 1/2 hours away). We have so much in common... we're both nice and sweet *big grin*, love our families with all our hearts, love to cook and bake, love farm animals (they have alot too, lol) and we both are crocheters... I was teaching her how to do a douple crochet regular granny square, cant wait for us to hang out again! Thank you Roy (name changed) for being my friend :)



While I was visitin my friend I pick up my new baby from them...
Meet Porkchop

***Shoot Me! It's time to stop hiding behind that camera of yours. Your family is missing you in the picture. So it's time to post a picture of YOU (yes, you) every Thursday with your child, your spouse, your friend, your dog, or even by yourself. Just get in the picture, you'll be glad you did! And just jump in now with 1 of 52, you can do it!

10 comments:

  1. Nothing like an old friend to share life's moments with! Your new baby is soooo adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So nice! I don't have many women friends as it's very hard to find women who are homebodies in love with their homes and family's like I am. Blogging has introduced me to lots of like minded women which is nice, though not the same as being able to hang out in person. God has sent me a lovely woman friend though and I'm very thankful! Glad you've reconnected!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank Guys. Goodwife you are so right. It is hard and I'm thankful for the ones I do have too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AAAAAaa!!!!! I love him!!! That piglet is so cute! I'm glad you caught back up with a good friend. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Katiegirl... I've already got her spoiled!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad you got to share some quality time with an old friend. Porkchop is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good friends are hard to come by, seems that you have many..your very blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Trish... I am blessed with a few and we get together as much as can, most only once or twice a year (or two). I ♥ my friends, lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for takin the time to visit and comment on my blog, I hope you stop by again.