Thursday, October 7, 2010

Family Hike... Shoot Me 34/52

This weeks shoot me pics are about our family hike we took yesterday... The teenagers moan and groan almost every time we say we are taking a family hike, lol. But when we get going they are just fine and I think actually enjoy it! The hike we took yesterday is an hour, between 4-5 miles.


Family...
We laugh, cry, scream, joke, play, talk, yell, have fun together, ignore, make memories, need, dislike, tease, make fun of and LOVE each other!

Dylan gettin wet in the little waterfall

***Shoot Me! It's time to stop hiding behind that camera of yours. Your family is missing you in the picture. So it's time to post a picture of YOU (yes, you) every Thursday with your child, your spouse, your friend, your dog, or even by yourself. Just get in the picture, you'll be glad you did! And just jump in now with 1 of 52, you can do it!

8 comments:

  1. I love how dedicated you are to your family! That is building a foundation that will never crumble!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like a great hike. You were moving pretty quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that second shot of you all...not sure what makes it so cool, it just is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much The Goodwife, I sure hope so.

    Thanks Secret Mom Thoughts... we do walk fast, lol and Thank You Erin :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love to hike too! We live in a State park and we go hiking from time to time through the park. It is a nice way for your family to bond and spend good quality time together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes it is The Church Lady... thats cool you all live in a state park and can hike there anytime :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the idea of taking the family for a hike....; )

    ReplyDelete
  8. We made everyone got a couple times a year, lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for takin the time to visit and comment on my blog, I hope you stop by again.