This weeks Shoot Me is about last Friday when we went roller skating... its been a few years since we've been, we use go the the school once a month skate nights when the teenagers were little. At first the teenagers didnt want to go and a few moaned and groaned again, lol but after we got there we all had a great time! I also got to hang out with some high school friends.




***Shoot Me! It's time to stop hiding behind that camera of yours. Your family is missing you in the picture. So it's time to post a picture of YOU (yes, you) every Thursday with your child, your spouse, your friend, your dog, or even by yourself. Just get in the picture, you'll be glad you did! And just jump in now with 1 of 52, you can do it!
Looks like a ton of fun...how to roller skate is something you can pick right back up, sorta like riding a bike, you never forget!
ReplyDeleteI'm so jealous. Looks like you all had a great time! I can't get my hubby to go roller skating. I'm not sure so he even can. Great pictures!!
ReplyDeleteI love it! I've got to say that I LOVE that you make your teenagers participate.......I seriously think that's key to keeping them on the right path!
ReplyDeleteThanks Guys... we had so much fun!
ReplyDeleteGoodwife, I think so too. Sometimes I do give them the choice to go with us somewhere then other times they have no choice, I just tell them is a family thing and they have to go, lol
Great Pics...I'm now a followers :)
ReplyDeleteYippee! Looks like you had a blast.
ReplyDeleteOh how fun, wish I could learn roller skating too lol.
ReplyDeletePlease Shoot Me a visit when you get a chance, thank you!
Oh girl...ya'll look like ya'll had a blast!
ReplyDeleteI put on a pair of roller skates 3 years ago, 1st time in about 20...I thought i remembered what I was doing...yuh, right! 2 days later I was at the Dr. office, I had a pulled muscle..ughhh! Lol
Thanks Everyone... Now Trish I was alittle sore later the next day, lol
ReplyDeleteYou all look like you are having so much fun. I get to go roller skating this weekend, only I will be in my halloween costume. Should be interesting!
ReplyDeleteThanks Church Lady... Have fun this weekend :)
ReplyDelete